IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR GRADUATES
University Alumni Network - activation of the Medical University of Lublin in the field of cooperation with foreign graduates
„University Alumni Network - Medical University of Lublin’s cooperation project with its foreign graduates”
The Project is financed by the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange under the International Alumni Programme
Project implementation period: 01/05/2019 - 31/10/2020
Project co-financing: PLN 99 999.90
Contract no. For co-financing: PPI / IAL / 2018/1/00015 / U / 001
- Improving the quality of the communication management system using communication and IT tools.
- Increasing the activity of social contacts with graduates from abroad of the Medical University in Lublin by using communication and IT tools.
- Increasing the popularity of fields of study at the Medical University of Lublin among foreigners based on cooperation with foreign graduates.
1. Purchase of new tools and extension of the internet platform with new functionalities.
The implementation of the task will increase the motivation to use the platform's resources, which will increase the effectiveness in maintaining relations with foreign graduates.
Implementation period: 01/05/2019 - 31/12/2019
2. Implementation of online activities for foreign graduates.
The platform will become a place where graduates will find the latest information about the educational offer, events and conferences, will be able to take advantage of professional help, discuss with other graduates and give advice to current students.
Implementation period: 01.01.2020 - 31.10.2020
3. The use of IT tools and project promotion.
Actions will be taken to build community and student-graduate contacts. The involvement of recent years of current students will provide the opportunity to strengthen contacts between graduates and the Medical University in the longer term.
Implementation period: 01.10.2019 - 31.10.2020
Agata Szynkaruk - Internet platform coordinator
Medical University of Lublin
Al. Racławickie 1,
Second floor, room 235
tel. (81) 448-52-98
Department for European Funds
To All Candidates to 2022/2023 academic year
Study with us. We offer four programs in English. Join us Do you want to become a nurse or a midwife? Or maybe you want to study medicine and dentistry? The Medical University of... more