Alumni and success story
The Project co-financed by EU European Social Fund
“Alumni and success story” is a program for internationalization of the educational offer of the Medical University of Lublin on the basis of maintaining a strong relations with foreign students and alumni. The project is implemented by II Faculty of Medicine with English Division of the Medical University of Lublin on the basis of a program called “The support for the management of recruitment of foreign students at Polish universities” (Operational Program 'Human Resources Development' – Submeasure 4.1.3, the systemic project – Reinforcement of means to improve the management of higher education).
Project completion date: October 2014 - October 2015
Main objective of the project:
Improving the recruitment process of foreign students with the use of new IT tools to increase communication.
Specific objectives of the project:
- Improving the quality of communication management system with the use of IT tools.
- Strengthening of the social relations with foreign student and alumni of the Medical University of Lublin with the use of IT tools.
- Increasing the attractiveness of the Medical University of Lublin internationally due to the use of modern technology.
- Enhancing popularity of educational programs of the Medical University of Lublin by cooperating with the foreign alumni.
- Creating and implementing IT tools which will help to promote the University and improve the means of communication between alumni, students and the University as well as to establish an online community for further advertisement. A new website for the English-speaking alumni is supposed to be a platform for sharing information or experience and giving advice to students. Moreover, it should be a forum which facilitates communication between alumni.
- Establishing a promotion program for further internationalization of the Medical University of Lublin.
Means of implementing the Alumni Program of the Medical University of Lublin:
- Establishing the Alumni Association.
- Appointing the University’s ambassadors among the alumni.
- Conducting a competition for alumni called “My story of success”.
- Organizing the alumni reunion.
On April 27, a ceremonial gala was held at the Lublin Castle, which summed up the next edition of Kurier Lubelski's "Doctor of the Year 2016" plebiscite... more
On 21 March, the Open Day of the Medical University of Lublin was held... more