News and Announcements
OBLIGATORY MEDICAL EXAMINATION
To students admitted in spring semester 2018:
Every student of MUL is obliged to do the OBLIGATORY MEDICAL EXAMINATION.
Students are requested to complete the obligatory medical examination by April 23rd 2018.
OBLIGATORY MEDICAL EXAMINATION FOR APPLICANTS/STUDENTS OF MEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF LUBLIN
Every student is obliged to submit a medical evaluation confirming that they are able to commence/continue medical studies.
Final due date: 23rd April 2018
Please see the instruction below:
1. Documents to be taken with you to a doctor: identity document (passport), most recent medical evaluation (if you have one), laboratory test results (maximum 4 weeks old – if you have any), X-ray chest picture (maximum 2 years old – if you have one)
2. Please take cash with you!
3. Examination and tests can be carried out at any facility chosen by a student. However, for students’ convenience, a facility with discount prices for MUL students has been chosen: CM SANITAS, Jana Hempla 5 street (next to the Centre of Culture in Lublin). If students choose other medical centre, they need to get a referral form from the University’s Dean Office before they go to any other establishment.
4. Examination and tests discount prices are:
· Medical examination with issuing a health certificate plus bilirubin, ALT (alanine aminotransferase) test, bacteriological stool test for Salmonella and Shigella infections – 135 PLN
· Chest X-ray – 35 PLN
These tests are obligatory.
· HIV Ab – 29 PLN
This test is recommended for medical students.
5. Visits available for MUL students at CM SANITAS:
· 2 Saturdays in a month – starting from March 10, 2018
You can schedule your visit at firstname.lastname@example.org (write your name and surname, birth date and address in Poland)
or call 81 53 40 400 to book an appointment (also give your name and surname, birth date and address in Poland.
Please don’t be late, because the doctor won’t be able to see you.
Even if you had some tests done in your country, you have to be seen and examined by the Polish Occupational Health Physician (by law – Regulation of the Minister of Health of 26th March 2015) who will confirm that you are in good health and hence able to commence medical studies. The doctor will issue a health certificate and sign it.
On April 20-23, students of the Medical University of Lublin took part in the International Medical Tournament 2018... more
During the event 129 diplomas were granted to students of American, European, Asian, and Middle Eastern Programs as well as to students of dentistry... more