News and Announcements
You’re warmly welcome to special event during
Lublin NeuroForum on October 6th, 2018 (Saturday)
Lubelskie Centrum Konferencyjne Grottgera 2 st., 20-029 Lublin.
World famous experts in clinical neurology will give a lecture.
If you would like to deepen your knowledge in the field of neurology the meeting will take place at 10:15 on the ground floor by the SKOLAMED office, then the coordinator will take you to lectures.
Free admission and unforgettable experience!!!
10.30 – 12.00 Neurodegenerative diseases
Chairpersons: I. Liskevych, D. Religa, J. Sławek
1. Alzheimer’s disease - past, present and future. A. Korczyn (Israel)
2. A new consensus on a graduated and individualized diagnosis pathway for neurocognitive
P. Krolak-Salmon (France)
3. Neuropsychiatric symptoms related to dementia - practical aspects. D. Religa (Sweden)
4. Advanced stage of Parkinsons Disease - actual therapeutic landscape. J. Sławek (Poland)
12.00 – 12.15 Coffee break
12.15 – 13.45 Multiple Sclerosis
Chairpersons: M. Adamczyk-Sowa, K. Rejdak, K. Selmaj
1. Immune reconstitution therapy - current and future perspectives. H.P. Hartung (Germany)
2. Pushing the envelope: Disease modification in multiple sclerosis across all disease stages.
K. Schmierer (UK)
3. New players in MS therapy - waiting for the breakthrough. K. Selmaj (Poland)
4. Is neuroregeneration possible in Mr. K. Rejdak (Poland)
On April 20-23, students of the Medical University of Lublin took part in the International Medical Tournament 2018... more
During the event 129 diplomas were granted to students of American, European, Asian, and Middle Eastern Programs as well as to students of dentistry... more